- Yelp was founded in 2004 to help people find great local businesses like dentists, hair stylists and mechanics.
- Yelp had a monthly average of 30 million unique visitors who visited Yelp via the Yelp app and 74 million unique visitors who visited Yelp via mobile web in Q3 2017.*
- Yelpers have written more than 142 million reviews by the end of Q3 2017
- In addition to reviews, you can use Yelp to find events, lists and to talk with other Yelpers.
- Every business owner (or manager) can setup a free account to post photos and message their customers.
- Yelp makes money by selling ads to local businesses .
- Paying advertisers can never change or re-order their reviews.