Vox explains the news.
We live in a world of too much information and too little context. Too much noise and too little insight. And so Vox’s journalists candidly shepherd audiences through politics and policy, business and pop culture, food, science, and everything else that matters.
Some of Vox’s features include:
- Picking of predefined designs
- Uploading videos
- Control over which posts are available to the public
- Linking of content from other sites, such as YouTube, Flickr, iStockphoto, Photobucket, iFilm, etc.
- Ability to create your own banners, thus customizing the blog further.
- Community-oriented components, such as QotD (Question of the Day) posts