A Unique Regional Rural Bank
Prathama Bank is the First Regional Rural Bank of India, sponsored by Syndicate Bank established on 2nd October, 1975, with its Head Office at Moradabad in accordance with Regional Rural Bank Ordinance 1975 issued on 26th September, 1975 (Replaced later by Regional Rural Bank Act, 1976(2) of 1976 of Government of India).
- Strong Financial Base with Reserves of 977 crore .
- Total Business Rs.13942 Crore as on 31.03.2017
- CD Ratio – 68.30 %
- CRAR – 16.22 %
- All branches on CBS with facility of RTGS/ NEFT/Mobile Banking/POS/Debit Card/Ru-Pay Kisan Card
- Pass Book Printing KIOSK, M-Pass book
- The Bank has own Currency Chest of A category