Social Meeting Network to change the world. Community of people interested in changes in the world, acceleration and how to tackle it.
Online meeting to have an impact Place to find close friends and meet new people, friends with the aim of discussing changes in the world.
It differentiates itself by applying a more advanced approach to meeting new people, as opposed to existing connections, and building more advanced social ties through personality games and psychology.
Discovery: People choose questions in a list prepared by specialists to discover each other.
Games: Personality games to share experiences create connections and have fun.
Goodreads 's mission is to help people find and share books they love. Goodreads launched in January 2007.
A Few Things You Can Do On Goodreads
- See what books your friends are reading.
- Track the books you're reading, have read, and want to read.
- Check out your personalized book recommendations. Our recommendation engine analyzes 20 billion data points to give suggestions tailored to your literary tastes.
- Knowledge is power, and power is best shared among readers.
- It is a place where you can see what your friends are reading and vice versa. You can create "bookshelves" to organize what you've read
- Find out if a book is a good fit for you from our community’s reviews.
- Otis Chandler
CEO and Co-Founder
gogoyoko.com is an online music store and social networking website that enables artists to sell their music content.
We offer artists a revolutionary cut from their music sales and revenue from streaming
Music fans are provided with the tool to discover, stream or buy and download music straight from the source.
Unlike other music stores online, the site takes a very small cut (10%) of music sales, which means that artists make more money from each sale, which makes the service attractive for local music scenes to support their musicians directly.
gogoyoko updated their cover photo.
The success of Taiwan’s high-tech enterprises is largely attributable to the government’s generous funding for applied scientific development.