101 Things to Do When Kids Say ‘I’m Bored’
Banish boredom forever with these 101 kid-tested fun activities.
“I’m bored!” If you’re raising or acting as a nanny or sitter for kids, chances are you’re all too familiar with this phrase. But what do you do?
But if you’re looking for a new activity to do together, here are 101 great ideas for when your little one whines, “I’m bored!”
- Plant a tree.
- Bake cookies for the neighbors — or your family.
- Explore nature and go geocaching.
- Act out your child’s favorite book.
- Make lanyard key chains.
- Visit an interactive museum.
- Have a catch in a local park or the backyard.